Anyways... I cut out 35 of the Cancer Care bags that I donate. I had lots of fabric that was getting in the way so I cut it up into two x 12in x 17in rectangles, plus tabs, all ready for stitching when the urge arises. All I have to do now is cut 35 linings. I only managed 1 as I got tired of using the R&R... aka rotary and ruler.
Then I finished off part 2 ( part 1 stitched earlier this week) of block 8 in the very pretty quilt called "Girls Day Out" by Libby Richardson.
I hope YOU had a successful & enjoyable night sewing with me. I really enjoyed sharing my carrot cake with you. Click HERE to see what everyone else got up to!
EnJoY your Weekend!