Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A small CLuE

In regards to the Travelling Treasure question from yesterday... they were great guesses by the way... but terrible disasters... so I'll give a little clue...
Think much HAPPieR thoughts!
* * * * *

Just a reminder that the Winter themed 12inch MiNi swap package is due out by Aug 12th ... that's next MONDAY. I hope you are all enjoying making your surprise.
Please send me q quick email when you receive your MiNi so I can mark you off the sidebar. ThAnKs!

* * * * *
Did you know... 

Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite!

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.

If the population of China walked past you, 8 abreast, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Amazing facts

Maria said...

Ditto Mel.. Love the one about the Ostrich... LOL

debbie said...

Thank you dear Cheryll for your lovely post and your giveaway makes it so interesting! I am so excited to see the picture of the goodies and where they will go next!! Good luck to everyone. xx debbie

Jen said...

HI! Cheryl, Some interesting facts, I love seeing your little babies Nana. I live in Lake Macquarie too.