Friday, October 25, 2013

The Christmas Box

Has had another gift added to it...
A MiNi cushion (approx 7in x 5in)... made into a door swinger...
Kinda cute I think... with a definite Aussie theme...
I join Narelle and her elves by making a gift each month. Click HERE to visit Narelle's blog.
Why don't YOU join in too?
* * * * *
And a reminder for "all Santa's elves" who are playing in my Santa Sack Swap to watch that blog for ideas and pic's of gifts being sent. Here is the handy link... http://santasackswap.blogspot.com.au

I hope everyone is working away steadily on their partners gifts. Time is ticking !!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol he definitely is a aussie santa,what a lovely addition to your pressie box Chez.
Yep i have my gifts finished just need to wrap them up now,xmas isnt too far away now.xx

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

or maybe Santa taking an after Christmas Eve vacation

Wendy said...

Very cute Aussie santa :)

chrissie said...

Beautiful work on this and what a wonderful idea for a pressie

Love Chrissie x

creations.1 said...

lol!!! Great aussie xmas santa!

Sisbabestitches said...

So cute! Love the bells and bits too :)

Narelle said...

Ooops! Good thing I was "checking it twice" ... how did I miss this cool Santa?
Great little cushion :o)