Sunday, January 5, 2014

AuSSie Day SwaP

Friends will be arriving soon staying here with us for about a week so I knew I wouldn't get much chance to sew... so I wanted...no ~ I needed... to get the swap gifts finished early.
I've wrapped up all the goodies & they are ready & waiting to be mailed off on Jan 16th. Just don't know where to yet...lol... but I feel better knowing they are done!

Are YOU playing in this swap?  Maybe they will be heading YoUR way if you are!
Click on over to HERE... as you still have time to sign up & join in.


9 comments:

KERYN B said...

How gorgeous with the green and gold wrapping. Your partner will be one lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Yes lucky partner Chez those parcels look very tempting.xx

Unknown said...

Very organised Cheryll. Enjoy your visitors. Sharyn:)

Melody said...

Your parcels look great.

Ondrea said...

Not joining this one but your parcels look lovely. I am definately joining the minis swap though.

Helen said...

Lovely looking parcels, have fun with your visitors :-)

Karen said...

So well organised. They look lovely as they are.

kiwikid said...

Wow these look great!
xx

Anonymous said...

oh I wonder whats inside ??? love your packaging .
hugs xo