Thursday, July 10, 2014

MeOWww

It was Tracee's birthday earlier this week & silly me forgot to put up her blog BD wish post... (I've emailed Tracee to say sorry but I was away & simply forgot...ooppss)... AnYWaY... Tracee was the one I was to send my "special" birthday gift to. This is what I made & sent over to W.A.



As you can probably guess...Tracee loves her pussy cats... so I thought this runner was for her.
Tracee says she loves it... & so does Mia and HB...that's them in the middle...
I also included some extra goodies (cat buttons, paw fabric, etc)... as well as 2 fats.
Hugs & HaPPy BirtHDaY Tracee...

If you would like the 67 x 13 Bed Runner pattern... it's available from Millamac. 
It is called CATS RULE

22 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh Cheryll that is just lovely and purrfect for a cat lover.... I just think you got their expressions just right... wonderful...
Hugz

KERYN B said...

Chez really cute bet Tracey loves it.

Anonymous said...

wow Chez i can see why it is so loved that is such a beautiful pattern,my mum and sister would love this,well done my clever friend.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a purrrfect gift for Tracee Dory......love it...

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Ahh that is the perfect gift for Tracee xx

Ondrea said...

As a cat lover and a crafter I really really really looooooove it! Tracee will think it is awesome if she is a cat lover. Beautiful.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, I just love this and it looks like my Moe and Bella in the center - how cute!!

retdairyqueen said...

Tracee would have loved it Well chosen

Maria said...

That's a gorgeous gift for Tracee. I can see why she loves it...

Jo said...

Oh Cheryll that is really cute. That's as close I would like to get to any cat... So sweet

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very cute Kitty Kats! Purrfect for a cat lover. I am sure Tracee loved it.

Rosie said...

So cute, love these cats.

Sharm said...

I'm not a cat lover, but boy do they have some great cat designs. You sure have done a fantastic job if this and it looks great!

Sharm said...

Just a heads up Cheryl, the link for the pattern doesn't work and the site for the millamac comes up blank.
Hugs sharm

Helen said...

Oh it is so cute Cheryll, a perfect gift for a cat lover !!

KimM said...

The cat runner is SO SWEET!! I'm more of a dog person, but know many cat people - they would all be thrilled with such a treasure.
xxx

Jane said...

What a great runner!

Karen said...

For someone who likes cats, this is the perfect runner. Beautiful work.

FloS said...

What a fabulous gift for Tracee !!
Florence

Renee said...

I am not a cat person (horribly allergic), but that is adorable! Love it!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful Cheryll
xx

Fee said...

I love that table runner it's just adorable xx