Monday, September 22, 2014

ThiS n THaT...

Are you ready for the 3rd & FINAL swap in the 12inch MiNi club.
Deadline date is Sept 30th so don't panic YeT... you still have time to complete your MiNi & ... MAIL it on time.
Please remember to email me when you receive your mini...
I notice some are arriving... yippee... so I can mark you off the list.
Thanks so very much LaDieS for playing along this year.

* * * * *

Carol (no blog) knitted up a shawl using the pattern I found on a Spotlight yarn band. It was on their website but it's no longer there... anyways Carol did a marvellous job & I think the colour is gorgeous! Thanks Carol for sharing the pic.

If you want a copy of the pattern... please... just email me.
* * * * *

I've also MaILeD off all parcels to the winners of my giveaway...
so keep an eye on your letterbox this week.
* * * * *

AND TODAY IS... a very special day for KAYLEE
It's her BirTHDaY... so pop over HERE and wish her a great day!

HaPPy BithDaY from all your FRIENDS in the Birthday Club.

7 comments:

shez said...

Good morning Chez hope you had a lovely weekend my friend,Carol did a great job of her scarf,i know i love mine,enjoy your day.xx

retdairyqueen said...

My mini went in the mail this morning

creations.1 said...

I love the shawl - the colour is gorgeous.

Noela said...

I am still working on my mini but it will be sent on time. Will let you know when I post it. hugs.....

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Lovely scarf Carol.
Nice little pile of parcels there Cheryll. Exciting. :)

Terry in California said...

I have mailed my last mini to Alabama......the year flew by. I also have received a beautiful and inspiring machine embroidered mini.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh Cheryll I have just come home to a wonderful surprise in my letterbox....thank you so very, very much....you have made my day! What a Sweetie you are!

While I'm here I'm wondering if you will be doing the Birthday Club next year asI might be interested In Joining.

Thank you again...woohooooooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...