Friday, January 2, 2015

I'M B-a-a-c-k

After a short trip to Sydney to see the amazing fireworks... I'm back at the desktop.
I do have family visiting from Canada during January... so I may be in & out a lot.
But a quick catch up regarding the Valentine Day Swap.
I've added all names to the sidebar.. except for 2 1 that I need details from... so check if YOU are on the list. WooHoo we have 42 players this time... so it will be FuN.
Be sure to add this button to YOUR sidebar so others know that you are in the swap.

I'll send emails with swap details out asap...
after receiving these details.

HaPPy NeW YeaR
Dory xox

12 comments:

Melody said...

Welcome back, hope you had a great trip and wishing you a wonderful 2015.

Maria said...

Wishing you all the best for 2015....
How nice to have gone to Sydney .... Enjoy your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year my friend,welcome back xx

Deb said...

Welcome home Cheryl. I will get onto adding your button straight away. I am so looking forward to it. I haven't done a swap for ages and its time to get back into things I enjoy again.

Dasha said...

The fireworks were great weren't they Cheryll. First time ever to Sydney to see them. Also caught up with my cousin and his family who are based in London. Double bonus!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Welcome back Dear Dory....happy new year xxx

Karen S said...

What a wonderful way to see in the new Year!

donna said...

Welcome back my dear.
Happy New Year!
Hugs
donna

Pinnylea Creations said...

Welcome back, Happy New Year too xx

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Happy New Year Cheryll! The picture of the fireworks is amazing, nothing like the ones in the small towns and villages near me.

Jo said...

Enjoy your valentines swap. Too hard for me this year...

Anthea said...

Merry 2015 to you Cheryll - thank you for everything you do with the swaps & helping us make new friends along the way.
xx