Tuesday, February 17, 2015

CatCHinG Up

I had a win over at Wendy's blog... http://sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com.au.
It's a gorgeous design by Jenny... Jenny of Elefantz blog.... found here.
Thanks so very much Wendy...
* * * * *


And I received another sweet Blanket of Love from the very generous Sue...from HERE.
Why not pop over to the blog... http://blanketsoflove-oz.blogspot.com.au for a look at hers & all the other donations.
You are an AnGeL sue...

* * * * *

You can see (on the sidebar) that most of the ladies in the Initial Heart Swap for Valentines Day received their gifts on time. However a few packages had a mishap along the way & so some are still waiting.
Perhaps a few forgot to email me too...ooppsss... ???
Thanks ladies for playing along in this swap in 2015.  See you all next year.  xox

If you would like to "link up" your blog below... we can all come over for a visit to see what YOU received... I think that would be FuN... & who knows ~ perhaps you'll get an idea or two...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Chez,congrats on your lovely win,and love that blanket of love that Sue made and can't wait to see all the initial valentine swaps,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

Maria said...

Loved doing the Valentine Swap, thanks Cheryll.

Enjoy making your win.

elliek said...

Enjoyed the swap and all my goodies from Deb

creations.1 said...

Congrats on your win! I didn't forget to email you - I haven't received my swap gift yet - I will be checking the mail again tomorrow - I know the foibles of Australia post so I expect it will make it's way to me eventually. I have linked up and will post my gifts when it arrives!! There are some lovely gifts that have been made by the link up so far!!

Deb said...

Great swap for Valentines Day Cheryl. Looking forward to more swaps. Thanks for hosting.

Bobbie said...

thank you for hosting the Valentine's swap .... i loved playing ... my parcel is still in transit .... i really should have updated my postal address ... sorry to my partner .... it should be here any day now ... waiting excitedly .... hugs ...