Tuesday, February 10, 2015

LoVe Is

in the air in February... so what better fabric to play with than a heart print.
I made a "bag / basket" for storing "things" or to use as a thread catcher.
It's a pattern by Desiree's Designs called Fabulous Folded Bags.



And speaking of such "love" things... I have marked off a few ladies as having received their Initial Heart swap parcel. Please don't forget to let me know when your gift arrives at your place.

And I have a WiNNeR to announce from FNwF last week...
Drum Roll Please...
It's Noela... from... http://quiltybitsfromtheblueroom.blogspot.com.au

As I already have your postal addy Noela, I'll get your WiN in the mail ASAP.
Congratulations...
February celebrates Valentine's Day

15 comments:

shez said...

Congrats to Noela and you have been busy Dory,cute fabric,how is K going ? Xx

Fiona said...

woohoo Noela... lovely hearty bag...
Hugz

Ondrea said...

Very cute little bag. Congrats to Noela.

KAYLEE said...

It's great and I love the colours Cheryll

Country Wife said...

It is absolutely beautiful.

Jo said...

Lucky Noela....
I can't believe I joined in 12 months ago.
It was so much fun. Looking forward to seeing this years gifts

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is so cute Dory my parcel arrived and I was super spoilt thank you it was an awesome swap x

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet little bag, your finishing is just perfect :)

Christine M said...

Cute little bag, Chez. Congrats to Noela.

Jeanette said...

Pretty bag Cheryll. I must have been in dream land as i didn't realise the date so didn't sigh up for FnwF. :( Hugs,xx

Simone Harding said...

Cute bag Chez. Woohoo Noela.
My parcel was sent last week. Hope it arrives safely.

Anorina (Samelias Mum) said...

Cute bag. That strawberry heart print is just lovely!

Karen S said...

Lovely, the fabric is gorgeous!

Jewells said...

I make a slightly different version of these with my 60 degree ruler!

Dawnie said...

Wow these look great Chez

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...