Thursday, April 2, 2015

FNwF

Has come around quickly this month... or so it seems to me...!
Yes I  realise that it's the Easter Long Weekend... but still, a girl needs to spend some time on herself then too... SO...
If you would like to join in with around 40 other ladies who sit & sew on a Friday night... then link up your name & blog below...
& you could win a small gift from me.
This is what's in the envelope headed your way if your name comes out of the random thingy-me-bob... later this month.
A nice "Faeries in my Garden" bag pattern & some pretty buttons.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

21 comments:

Willsquiltnsew said...

Hey am I the first to sign in, now that's a first! See you tonight.

Helen said...

Looking forward to spending the evening stitching with everyone again:)

Michelle Ridgway said...

See you then xx

Christine M said...

I agree, Chez. It has come around quickly! See you Friday! xx

Fiona said...

yes, it will still be lovely to sit and sew together...
Hugz

Maddy said...

Looking forward in joining you all after guest have gone home. Will need a little me time.

Josie said...

So looking forward to your company on Friday. And checking out what you've all been doing too. See you there....xx

Anonymous said...

it sure has come around quickly,and i have plenty to sew,lol xx

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Count me in!

Bev C said...

Hello Cheryll,

Will get some sewing done during the day. Thanks for hosting this.

Happy days.
Bev.

Jeanette said...

Goodness me. Couldn't believe my eues when I saw your post even though I know it's April. Hugs, xx

Jo said...

I think I might lock myself away, with a dvd and do some sewing with you all

Deb R said...

Can't wait see you all tonight!

retdairyqueen said...

I will be there Trying to leave my name and it is telling me an error occurred and try again later then I look and my name is there GRRRRRRRRRRR

Pinnylea Creations said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone xxx

Asta Buchanan said...

Looking forward to stitching with everyone - March has been a bit dismal with sewing productivity this will be a good start to April!

Maria said...

My goodness...the first Friday of the month is here already? Lol. No idea at this stage what I will work on...but I'm sure I'll find something :-)

Noela said...

I think my room needs a big clean up but hope to get a little sewing done. See you tonight. Hugs.....

CathyC said...

I'm in! along with some choccie easter eggs :)

Sherry said...

I am hoping that I will be able to spend some time this evening with my quilting machine. . . .or at least my sewing machine.

Would it be too much to ask to spend time with BOTH??!! LOL

Kaisievic said...

I hope that everyone had a productive FNwF.