Thursday, October 22, 2015

A WiNNeR

For everyone who sent good wishes for my recent birthday I would like to say a HuGe
...THANK YOU...
AND as promised I have made up a thank you gift.
The random name chosen was...
Fiona... from BuBz RuGz... over HeRe.
My gift will be in the mail by the weekend.
* * * * *
I received a few more fats from members of the Birthday Club...
Thanks Claire & Simone
And a special friend sent me a charm pack... Thanks Michelle...
* * * * *
And I was a lucky WiNNeR of OPAM a month or so back... so Kris sent me one of her patterns.
THanK YoU so much Kris... & Peg for organising the numbers each month.
* * * * *
October celebrates  ...  All HalloWs EvE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez,lovely fabrics you have received and love the lovely gifts that Michelle sent to you.
Congrats on you wonderful win ,well done ,how is your packing going,enjoy your day my lovely friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Congrats to you and Fiona on your wins. I am sure that you will have fun playing with your birthday goodies xx

Christine said...

Lovely parcels in and out! Lucky Fiona.xx

Ondrea said...

LOts of lovelies there. Congrats Fiona.

Love Bears All Things said...

I love Kris's pattern...lucky you were.
Mama Bear

gominam said...

Congrats to the winner:) Lovely presents, belated happy birthday:)

Fiona said...

Oh my goodness... how exciting.. thank you Dory for my special surprise for your birthday... you are just such a sweetie....

Lovely how your birthday is still going....

Hugz