Thursday, January 14, 2016

A WiNNeR

This is certainly a CRaZy time of year isn't it.
As much as I try to get up into the cubbyhole...I just never seem to make it.
Of course it doesn't help when a brand new machine... used 3 times... breaks down while I was setting up the display screen. A trip to the dealer is now on my agenda... grrrr... 
Of course the technician is on holidays at present... so my poor girl NiNa... will have to stay there until I return home from holidays in February.
Oh well... at least I have old faithful to keep my stitching itch scratched.

Anyways... this post is to announce the January WiNNeR for FNwF...

No 40...  Cathy from Cathy's Sewing Room.

I selected a Bareroots Pattern...
#59... Little Christmas Stockings.
Now you will have 12 months to have 6 stockings ready for next Christmas.
I'll pop the pattern in the mail tomorrow Cathy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning my lovely friend,a big congrats to Cathy and what a bummer about your machine,thats not good,i think that they should give you a new machine,so glad that you still have your other one,hope you have a good day Shez xx

Fiona said...

sad about the machine.... annoying and I hope they get it sorted
Hugz

Melody said...

Congratulations to Cathy. I am very sorry to hear about your machine

CathyC said...

oooh, what a wonderful post to read first thing in the morning :) thank you! sorry to hear about your machine though, hope it gets fixed real soon!

Maria said...

Oh no that's so frustrating when a NEW machine breaks down. Worse when you can't have it looked at straight away. Always good to have old faithful as a back up.
Congratulations Cathy. Have fun with the stockings. Hugz Cheryll for organising us again...

Narelle said...

Congratulations Cathy.
Thank goodness for old faithful 🌼

Cheryl said...

Well done to Cathy. So sad for your new machine though

kiwikid said...

Congrats to Cathy....not good about your machine though...hope it is fixed soon.

Linda in Calif. said...

Congrat Cathy. Have fun with your pattern. Cheryll - oh no. That is such terrible news. I hope it get fixed quickly.