Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Off AGaiN

Another holiday starts today for hubby & I.
In fact I'm not really here as we have already left... lol 
Yes we are cruising once again...
First a flight... then a ship... then a flight again...
Woo Hoo... tuff life and all that...

* * * * *

Just a reminder that the CHRISTMAS in JULY swap will open on MAY 1st.
If you would like to sign up... please leave your name... as a comment... on the Christmas in July BLOG... MAY 1st post only... otherwise I might miss your name.
I will still be away so I won't be able to answer any questions... so if you are new to me & haven't played in this swap before... you can read all the relevant info HeRe. Please make sure I can contact you... either via your blog comment or your email... or you can forward your postal address, email & blog address to me via my email.

Registration will remain open until MaY 13th... on the dedicated blog over HeRe... so give it some thought.
You can see & read more HeRe ... at the Christmas in July blog.

* * * * *

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ah!! retirement is hard..... Enjoy !!

Anonymous said...

safe travels my friend and hope you and R have heaps of fun,i will put a reminder up on my blog too for the xmas in July swap.
Have a cocktail for me Chez and i cant wait to hear all about your exciting trip my friend xx

Ondrea said...

Wooohooo! Setting sail off in the sunset again. Have an awesome time.