Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Off AGaiN

Another holiday starts today for hubby & I.
In fact I'm not really here as we have already left... lol 
Yes we are cruising once again...
First a flight... then a ship... then a flight again...
Woo Hoo... tuff life and all that...

* * * * *

Just a reminder that the CHRISTMAS in JULY swap will open on MAY 1st.
If you would like to sign up... please leave your name... as a comment... on the Christmas in July BLOG... MAY 1st post only... otherwise I might miss your name.
I will still be away so I won't be able to answer any questions... so if you are new to me & haven't played in this swap before... you can read all the relevant info HeRe. Please make sure I can contact you... either via your blog comment or your email... or you can forward your postal address, email & blog address to me via my email.

Registration will remain open until MaY 13th... on the dedicated blog over HeRe... so give it some thought.
You can see & read more HeRe ... at the Christmas in July blog.

* * * * *

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ah!! retirement is hard..... Enjoy !!

shez said...

safe travels my friend and hope you and R have heaps of fun,i will put a reminder up on my blog too for the xmas in July swap.
Have a cocktail for me Chez and i cant wait to hear all about your exciting trip my friend xx

Ondrea said...

Wooohooo! Setting sail off in the sunset again. Have an awesome time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...