Wednesday, December 21, 2016

it'S THaT TiMe AGaiN

I know... I know... it's still Christmas in your head at the moment... but to have a Valentine Day Swap I need to get it organised now...
Sooooo...
IF you would like to join in please read the instructions HeRe... or click on header.

If you can commit to the finish & mailing date, then please I would LoVe to have you join in this swap.

Just leave a comment ON THIS POST ONLY or email me if you want to play along.
It's our 5th year for this swap and I know some of you just LoVe this one.

14 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

I'm in

Kaisievic said...

Count me in, too!

Simone Harding said...

Please can I join - don't forget to change my address please.

Cleary (Cie) said...

I would like to join this swap again this year.

Wendy said...

I would love to join in again this year. This is always so fun.

Maria said...

Oh yes please , would love to join in....

Sherry said...

I know I want to do less swapping in 2017 so that I can get more of my own things done. . . . but your swaps are so much fun.

Count me in please!

crazyquiltpatcher AT yahoo DOT com

creations.1 said...

Yes please - count me in - a lovely swap to get me back on trend!!

Michell said...

Yes please. I would love to join in again

Terry in California said...

A New Year and Retirement! Please sign me up for this fun swap.

Sharm said...

OK, I'm adopting your mantra, I need 2017 to be way better than the past 2 yrs, so let me start with signing up for this swap! Looking forward to doing much more of what I love in 2017!!!! Thankyou heaps xo

KimM said...

Hope I'm not too late for the party 😊 I'll send a parcel anywhere. Thank you for hosting.
xxx

Melanie said...

Count me in please. Love this swap xxx

Linda Coleman said...

I'd like to join in again please. I can swap international (I'm in Ireland)
thanks