Wednesday, January 31, 2018

MonTHLy FNwF

is on this FriDay... February 2nd.

Can you believe it's a NeW month already.

WoW... TiMe flies when you enjoy stitching with friends as much as I do.
Simply sign up below & over the weekend we will all come by for a visit to see what you got up to. Don't forget to write a blog post showing us some pic's...

See you all then...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you Friday night my friend xx

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

another month has flown away!

Maria said...

Second for the year already! Always enjoy sewing along with you and my blogger friends.

Lin said...

Looking forward to joining in again. xx

kiwikid said...

Time sure is flying by.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

See you on Friday :)

Anthea said...

Yay, I love my FNWFs!!

Raewyn said...

I'm determined to remember and take part this year :-) Thanks Cheryll

Sherry said...

Getting geared up for some sewing!

Radka said...

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
xx

Narelle said...

Oooops! I was so ahead of myself the other day I've linked twice, sorry 😶

Kaisievic said...

My first FNwF for the year - yay! Enjoy the cruise, Shez.

Karyn said...

So much fun!

Bethan said...

Whoops! I missed the sign up but I did join in! Looking forward to seeing what everyone else did x