Saturday, July 21, 2018

A NeW BaG...

and it's going to be a little beauty.
It's called a Sew Together Bag  or  Bionic Bag & we all started one at my local Quilt Guild...
although this bag has been on my wanting "TO DO LIST" for ages.

This bag will match my sewing machine MaT... & will be taken to retreats with ALL the necessities inside the 4 ZIP pockets... or inside the other OPeN pockets.

I just LoVe it... xox

I finished off some hand sewing on it at FNSI last night...
Thanks Wendy... for inviting me over... the bag can now be finished at the next guild meeting.
I will add it to my JULY BMP challenge list too.
* * * * *

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez gorgeous bag my friend i have 2 of these gifted to me and i have bought the pattern a couple of years ago and havent made one yet,lol.
The bag will look great matching your sewing mat,hope you have a lovely weekend xx

retdairyqueen said...

Look forward to seeing the finished bag

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Love the orange fabric you've chosen. Enjoy your weekend :)

Helen said...

Ohhhh looks lovely, can’t wait to see it finished.

Kaylee said...

The bag looks like it will be very handy with all of those zippers I can see

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks like a great retreat bag Cheryll x

DreamNT said...

The bag looks like it will be very handy with all of those zippers I can see.









ข่าว

Karen's Korner said...

Great bag with lots of lovely pockets.

Anonymous said...

Your bag sounds wonderful!

Susie H said...

Had to chuckle that so many of you are doing this bag. A couple of retreats ago, there were several ladies all making this bag too! It seems to be a very popular one. Will I make one? Probably not ... a tad scared of zippers and this one has FOUR! All the ones I've seen are so pretty -- including yours!

Jenny said...

I would love to make one of these.. Sorry I have'nt dropped by for a while . You have done such a lot of beautiful sewing

Susan said...

Those bags are great - happy sewing.

Maria said...

Fantastic Bionic bag Cheryll.

Bethan said...

I love the material you are using for this bag. Can't wait to see the finished item x

Unknown said...

Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting.
ฮวงจุ้ย