Saturday, August 25, 2018

A Step Forward

I joined in a "stitch-along" a   l-o-n-g... t-i-m-e   ago- cut out & partially joined some blocks...
then set the project aside until this week. I decided to work on it again... slowly but surely...
until I have a flimsy at least... or perhaps even a finished quilt.
I'm using FaNCy by Lily Ashburn from Moda... in a jelly roll & a charm pack & some white.

Yesterday... I started with ONE block...

& finished with SEVENTEEN 9 patch blocks... all pressed ready & waiting for the next step.

I'll resume working on this one another day next week... so stay tuned... lol...

* * * * *

9 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Slowly but surely

Karen S said...

Love the colours and the fabrics!!!

Tarnyia said...

Love those fabrics, the colour are so HAPPY xxx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely fabric, will make a lovely quilt.

Fiona said...

such lovely happy fabrics.... love the 9 patches and looking forward to the next bit...

Hugz

Maria said...

Love the colours....

kiwikid said...

Beautiful colours, looking forward to the next stage.

Bethan said...

What bright colours! I look forward to seeing more x

Anthea said...

Very pretty colours Cheryll... well done on picking it up again!