Saturday, August 18, 2018

TasTy FRuiT

I made this pin cushion because it was just so darn CuTe.
I will take it to retreats etc... as my new favourite matching PiN CuSHioN.
It was an easy project to bring away with me as it could be hand sewn.
The FREE pattern is available from Craftsy from Snugglebug University 
& is simply called Citrus PinCushion.
Thanks Wendy for asking me over to sew with you last night.
Click on over to HeRe to see what Wendy's "other friends" got up to.

I also added this project to my August BMP challenge list.


* * * * *

14 comments:

Fiona said...

very cute...

Hugz

Karen S said...

Looks great. I can also see that being part of a fun play collections for some littlies.

Lin said...

That is a cute pincushion. xx

Maria said...

Just sew SWEET !!!!!!

Christine M said...

It is a very cute pin cushion, Chez.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very cute.....I can see why you loved it xxx

retdairyqueen said...

Great pin cushion As you say very darn cute

Narelle said...

Sweet little pincushion :)

Karen's Korner said...

What a cute pincushion. Would make great gifts for sewists.

Vicki said...

What a cute pincushion, thabth for sharing the pattern

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez wow what a fun pin cushion and thankyou for sharing the link to the pattern,hope you have a wonderful week my friend xx

Susie H said...

You're not kidding -- that pincushion is so darn cute!!!

Bethan said...

Oh how lovely! Thank you for sharing where you got the pattern from x

Jenny said...

Very cute you could almost eat it.