Saturday, November 3, 2018

My FNwF

As I have a new kitchen it goes without saying really that I would need a new HoT PaD.
I like to use a pad under any HoT trays, saucepans or casserole dishes to protect the stone bench top.
I made this one in black, greys & lights with a spoon & ladle... & as it looks great on my new bench, I think I will make another one ASAP . 💗


HOW did your FNwF go ? ...        Accomplish what you set out to do ?
I'll be around to your place over the weekend to see your endeavours...

I've also added this item to my "BMP Challenge" list too...


* * * * *

13 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Love the hotpad
Bet it looks great in your new kitchen

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty and practical....got to be happy with that.

Fiona said...

lovely hot pad... I like using them in the kitchen too...
Hugz

Lin said...

Very smart Cheryll. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks great Cheryll xx

kiwikid said...

Looks wonderful Cheryll.

Maria said...

Great new Hot Pad for your new Kitchen.

Narelle said...

Ooooo, great design ... love it!

Radka said...

Looks great!
Unfortunately I did not make Friday night :-(,
explanation on my blog.
xx

Jenny said...

Very nice, hope your enjoying the new kitchen

Karen S said...

Definitely looks good. Has to be special for a new kitchen.

Unknown said...

This is amazing creative work. I appreciated your crafting ideas for DIY. I really love your blog. You always come up with new ideas.

Thanks for sharing!
embroidery sticker and patches
Back sticker and patches

Bethan said...

This looks really great. Do you use any specific wadding in the centre of this, or just the same as you would for a quilt? x