Saturday, January 5, 2019

FNwF & BLooM

Last night at Friday Night with Friends I hand stitched a small embroidery piece.
As it's a gift I can't show anymore just now... but I will a little later... sshhh
We had over 20 ladies stitching together last night... and if you would like to see what the other FNwF-ers got up to ... simply click HeRe...



* * * * *
.
BLooM SAL...
Our first party in 2019... woo hoo... & it's to show off our fabric choices.
The number of "BLooMeRs" taking part in this SAL has grown to around 12...
so lets see if we can keep each other motivated until the finish line.
I have enough fabric to start, but may need a little more just to add different colours along the way.
My BLooM is safely tucked away patiently waiting for me to start... should be any day now...
Then in just 2 weeks we will have our first block done... so exciting... so if you visit again on Jan 19 you can see what us BLooMeRs got up to with the making of our very own BLooM quilt...


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

14 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Ohhh secrets already! Love your fabrics....have fun with Bloom! And thanks for Having us xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chez lovely secret stitching and love your choice of fabricsfor your quilt xx

Maria said...

Look forward to seeing your finished stitchery project...

Still waiting for my templates and fabric to arrive for Bloom.. do hope it's soon.

Fiona said...

Your stitching is so neat... lovely work. Bloom looks gorgeous... I must say I was tempted but my list is so long already! haha

Hugz

Susan said...

Secret stitching is always fun.

retdairyqueen said...

Nice stitching Look forward to seeing the finished secret

Karen S said...

Good luck with your Bloom plans. looks like a lot of fun.

Susie H said...

I've got my templates and a good start on fabrics. Can't seem to link up this morning though .... blah!

https://suehoover.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-new-year-means-new-projects.html

Jeanna said...

Your mystery stitchery is intriguing...can't wait to see it.

I love the fabrics you selected for the Bloom SAL. This will be fun to follow.

Maria said...

Cheryll my templates have arrived and I posted but can't seam to link up...

https://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com/2019/01/its-arrived.html

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Got my fabric sorted early and missed this post, sorry. Love the fabric choices :)

Vireya said...

I've linked up with my "Inspired by Bloom" project. I will be working with scraps, so haven't actually chosen fabric yet. Looking forward to it, though!

Bethan said...

I look forward to seeing your Bloom grow! The embroidery looks intriguing x

Sharon Kwilter said...

If I didn't have so many unfinished projects in my current WOOFA list I'd be tempted to join you.