Wednesday, January 30, 2019

FNwF

is on again as this Friday as it's actually the FiRsT of the month.
Wow one whole month has disappeared...
WOW... wow... & double WoW... !

I only return home on Friday at around noon... so I can only HoPe I get a chance to stitch along with you... but I will just have to see how I feel.
Anyways you are all still invited over whether I sew or not... cause... after all is said & done... I LoVe a PaRTy.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

13 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Thanks Chez hope you had a great cruise xx

Fiona said...

Hope you had a great trip...
Hugz

Jeanna said...

I hope you are having a fabulous cruise. Thanks for hosting the party. Woohoo!

Helen said...

Enjoy the rest of your cruise, fish these months are going quickly.

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh a cruise would be sooooo relaxing. I hope you have the best time. I can't believe it's FNwF again. Where does the time go?

Susie H said...

I hear cruises are wonderful. Better than sewing with friends? Hmmmmm, I wonder. Lol! See you all Friday!

Susan said...

Great to join in again!!!

Lin said...

Hope you are having a great holiday. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time. I promise I won't eat all the bikkies lol!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

It's been so long since I participated!! Very excited to get back with everyone and see what's been sewn or stitched up!

Ingrid said...

Espero que sigas disfrutando! Por aquĆ­ me tienes anotada para coser con amigas este viernes. Un abrazo desde Venezuela!

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

I will be doing my best to join you on Friday, happy stitching all :)

Nancy said...

Thanks for hosting this link-up. I appreciate it.