Sunday, March 24, 2019

RSC... &... OMG

Green is this month's colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2019... so I made a TiNY pouch...
& I managed to finish another larger pouch... also in GReeN...


I also caught up on 2 of my spool blocks...in GReeN of course.


* * * * *

I completed my monthly challenge for OMG... One Monthly Goal... by making up 3 "tiny" pouches to hold DD#2 ear plugs & cords for various devises.
I nominated 3 on the OMG goal page... but I actually made 5... so that's great...


And if you would like to make one for yourself... HeRe are the FREE "how to" instructions.


My thanks to Angela & RSC 2019... from So Scrappy blog... over HeRe...
And also to Elm Street Quilts hosting OMG... from HeRe...











* * * * *

9 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those pouches are SEW cute!! LOVE the one in GREEN for the RSC!!!

Jo said...

I'm saying the same. The pouches are very cute.

Fiona said...

great little pouches.... I need to get a supply of zips....

Hugz

Maria said...

Great wee pouches Cheryll ...
Wonder if the fit a rotary cutter?????

Cheryll said...

Thanks Maria... they are only 4 1/2 inch tall... but you could simply add length to fit a particular tool... xox

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chertil lovely finishes those project bags are excellent I use mine every day,well done my friend xx

Lin said...

Your tiny pouches are just so cute! xx

Patty said...

Fun bags! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Chookyblue...... said...

Love the pouches. .....