Saturday, May 4, 2019

BLooMeRs # 12 & # 13

Just arrived back home... but managed to finish block #12 & #13.
These 2 blocks were prepared before my holiday & partly stitched... but a little more stitching was required last night at FNwF.

I hope you are having as much FuN as I am making these blocks.
Please add your pic & address to the link below.... cause I'd LoVe to see what you've made.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

Vireya said...

Welcome home!

Your Blooms are looking sweet. I hope you will be posting about some of your trip highlights once you have unpacked and relaxed.

Narelle said...

'Blooming' lovely blocks xx

Maria said...

Nice to be home again , for how long???

Lovely BlooMs , will sew mine today.....

Helen said...

Lovely blocks...

Lin said...

Your blocks are looking so pretty. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Welcome home. Beautiful bloom blocks xx

Karen S said...

Your collection must be looking good together. Love the blocks.

KaKa said...

I like to browse your blog very much. I recently discovered your blog and now I will be reading your posts more often. Your works are really special!
Regards, CTNBEE

Bethan said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. As always, gorgeous blooms. How many are you intending to/needing to make? x