Friday, June 21, 2019

AuTuMN LeaF

The table runner for my SIL has now been gifted.
I am really pleased with the final results & my SIL says she is HaPPy too...😀


The leaf is in a book called Skinny Quilts & Table Runners but shown as a wall hanging.
SIL wanted it as a runner so some adjustment to size & curve was needed.
The book is from That Patchwork Place ... by various top designers.
The runner finished at approx 13 inch x 36 inch.


Another UFO crossed off my CHaLLenGe list too... Woo Hoo...


* * * * *

7 comments:

Fiona said...

Fabulous... I love it...

Hugz

Vireya said...

Very nice finish!

Susie H said...

What a beautiful runner and a fabulous job!

Maria said...

Fantastic runner.....

Lin said...

What a great design. xx

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you. There's nothing like finishing up a UFO and crossing it off you list.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful finish, the table runner is lovely. Always great to cross off a ufo.