Saturday, June 29, 2019

BLooM #20

The LaST of the original blocks has now been completed.
I added extra width & length to my quilt... so 16 extra blocks were needed.
I repeated most of them (with slight differences)... but a few NeW blocks were added too...
One of these "extras" was completed for this party too...  total finished = 11 ... still needed = 5.


Give me a few weeks to complete the extra blocks... add some border fabric & I'll have a flimsy to show off.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


* * * * *

7 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

These turned out so cute. And you did such a good job stitching them.

marina said...

Beautiful. Love these blocks and the fabrics are gorgeous

Vireya said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your expanded Bloom top. It is going to be wonderful.

Janice said...

Looking good.

Karen said...

I was not participating in the Bloom sew-along but have made all the flower blocks. Just haven't sewn them into a quilt top. Your blocks are quite nice.

Fiona said...

lovely blocks.... I am going to make one too now...
Hugz

Bethan said...

As always, such lovely blocks. I'm looking forward to seeing the flimsy! x