Saturday, June 8, 2019

FNwF

This is what I had planned to work on at Friday Night with Friends...
But decided to have mine a day early as I am off in the caravan for the weekend...

It's my Hubby's Black-n-White quilt...
On Thursday I was setting triangles... adding sashings... & sewing rows together.
Wow... I can see a flimsy in the near future...


Then last night I HaND stitched a quilt block ... & I very much enjoyed your GReaT company.

How did you go?    Get what you planned to do completed?
Hope so... & THanKs for joining in ...

 * * * * *

10 comments:

kiwikid said...

Your black and white blocks are coming along well. Pretty stitchery. Hope you had a good weekend.

Maria said...

The B/W blocks look great and nice to sit and stitch while in the van.
Hope you're having a great time away.
Yep got what I wanted done last night thanks Cheryll.

marina said...

great blocks.
ENjoy your weekend away!

Radka said...

Nice work! Thanks for being a great host again :-)
xx

Fiona said...

Thanks for hosting FNWF. Love the look of the B&W quilt and always so lovely to sit and stitch together... have a lovely weekend caravanning...
Hugz

retdairyqueen said...

Wow is right The black and white looks great
Nice stitching
Happy caravaning

Raewyn said...

I hope you had a great weekend in the caravan Cheryll. I bet hubby is delighted you are making good progress on his quilt! Pretty looking stitchery.

The Sloan Patch said...

The black and white blocks look fantastic. Love the hand stitching...perfect for travelling. Thanks for hosting again Cheryll.

Bethan said...

I hope you had a great weekend in your caravan. The handstitching looks amazing x

Susan said...

its always a great reason to buckle down and be productive!
lovely projects fro you!