Thursday, July 25, 2019

MonTH 7...

I've made heaps of progress on my wreath this month.
This was a felt kit by Bucillo called Christmas Toys from PlaidOnline.com.

I started this final process off by putting the project together... like this...

Joining the wreath base halves... inserting some cardboard... & stuffing with toy fill.
Adding single leaves... then layers of different coloured leaves to cover base.


Next I added ornaments to the lower half.


And finally the remainder of the decorations to finish it off.
It just needs ribbon to cover the hanging cord.

I just LoVe  LOvE  LOVE it... & look forward to hanging it up this December.

I've added this finished project to Narelle's... 1XiaM... over HeRe.

* * * * *

10 comments:

KaHolly said...

What an amazing accomplishment! It’s adorable!

retdairyqueen said...

Great wreath Can see why you love it

Susie H said...

Adorable! Worth the effort, for sure!! Merry Christmas in July!

Needled Mom said...

That is so cute! It will be such fun to display at Christmas.

Maria said...

Looks Fantastic!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh my--what alot of work on that wreath--but oh so pretty--
nice job--
luv, di

Fiona said...

there is so much in that wreath... lots of work and so pretty too..... a great addition to your decorations
Hugz

Karen S said...

Wow, this is stunning. So much detail!

Janice said...

You should be so proud of this. So much work. I hope you will give it pride of place at Christmas time.

Bethan said...

Oh this is stunning Cheryll. By start of December, do you mean start of November??? I'd really struggle to wait to hang this up! x