Monday, August 19, 2019

ReaDY for QuiLTinG

Hubby's Black & White quilt flimsy is finally finished... yippyyy....
It's packed up ready to make it's way to Julie... for her to work her magic on it.
It's sized at approx (82in x 98in)... SimPLe design... but I'm very HaPPy with the way it turned out.
The blocks were made using 3 inch x 10 inch strips of 4 different fabrics ranging from light to dark & are set on point . I added corner stones & two outside borders as well.
You'll see a pic of the finished quilt once I added the binding & label.


* * * * *

7 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Good morning Chez ,Rick will love his quilt,it's stunning in black and white,well done my friend,just having a cuppa and then heading into town,hope your day is a good one Chez xx

retdairyqueen said...

Looks great Iam sure hubby will be very happy with it

June's Jottings said...

What great colours for a man's quilt, and the design seems really simple - could use that for a quilt for my hubby. Thanks for sharing.

Needled Mom said...

That makes a great “guy” quilt.

Jewells said...

looking forward to working my magic on it

Maria said...

Black and whites always make a great quilt in any pattern. I'm sure hubby will love it....

Fiona said...

Beautiful.... I love black and white combo...
Hugz