Wednesday, October 23, 2019

BathursT Retreat... part 2

Some of the "ladies" projects either worked on... or finished at... the retreat...
Photo's courtesy of Fiona...

I managed to make all the blocks & then put together the top section of my "Flirting in the Square" quilt.
I just need to add the borders...


I made 4 hair scrunchies for my 2 granddaughters... & these gifts will be added to the group ~
1XiAM ~ hosted by Narelle from over HeRe.


And then last night I finished the binding on my Baby Floor Play Quilt.
It's a disappearing 9 patch block... & while I was on holidays... Julie worked her magic with the quilting.
The instructions on how to make this block are HeRe...


* * * * *

9 comments:

Fiona said...

Lots of lovely sewing... love the blues in the last quilt.. it looks so snuggly...
Hugz

Pink Rose said...

Good morning my friend,wow what lovely quilts the ladies finished and wow love your Flirting in the square and how cute is the baby blanket,well done Chez.
Your grandies girls will love their new scrunchies.
Not long to go now ,bet you are all getting excited.
hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful work by everyone xx

Karen S said...

Great quilts all round. Love your finish on the baby floor quilt. Looks lovely.

Janice said...

It looks like you all had a fabulous time and even achieved quite a bit other than chatting and eating. I so wish I could have joined you all for the full weekend.

Maria said...

Everyone worked on lovely projects...
The baby quilt is beautiful.

Susie H said...

You got two beautiful quilts done and the retreaters worked on some beauties too. Great job, one and all! Cheryll, thanks for reminding us of the pretty Disappearing 9-Patch block. Always a winner!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful projects made at the retreat, lovely baby quilt.

Bethan said...

Amazing work all around - I love the variety of quilts made! x