Sunday, October 6, 2019

TraVeL PouCH

I realised while on our last journey that I needed a LaRGeR pouch to hold all the travel items you need on a plane... like large headphones... eye pad... ear plugs... inflatable pillow... tissues... pen... etc etc...
I'm sure you get the idea... so yesterday I made one.
It measures 14 inch x 8 1/2 inch... with a zip closing top for safety ... a 2 finger side strap for carrying... & it's made from the same sturdy furnishing fabric that I used on the carry bag at FNwF... AnD best of all...
it's PeRFecT.

I can't wait to go away again just to try it out... haha

I'm linking this pouch to RSC2019 which is hosted by ANGELA from HeRe.
This months colour is DarKs...


* * * * *

10 comments:

Fiona said...

You are so clever, and always decide on a project and finish it... great bag. Hugz

retdairyqueen said...

Great idea

Pink Rose said...

It looks great Chez and yes I think you need a holiday to try it out lol,well done my friend xx

Maria said...

You are sew good at making these great pouches....

Lin said...

Great idea and lovely pouch. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great job...perfect for your travelling xx

KaHolly said...

Necessity is the mother of invention! Sometimes, we hit our goal just right, as you did here. Perfect pouches rule!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Enjoy your new bag. It was a great way to use some DARK fabric for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!

Karen S said...

That makes a lot of sense. There are so many bits and pieces to carry. having one place for all of them works well.
And it looks great.

Bethan said...

I do love the different projects you come up with - and that you follow through very quickly with them x