Saturday, November 16, 2019

FNSI

I joined with FRienDs last night & played with some left over fabric pieces.
After making my recent BlaCK-n- WhiTe quilt I still had lots of cut pieces left so thought I'd put them to gOOd use. This time into a LaP sized quilt for HuBBy in a LoG CaBiN pattern.
I cut up the light & dark sections... started stitching... & finished up making 6 blocks.


One side product from all that cutting was a number of 21/2 inch blocks that I'll use in another project.

It was a FuN night sewing with you all... & to see what Wendy & her other friends did last night...
simply CLiCK... >> HeRe.

11 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

These blocks are great, and I especially love those light blue centres.

retdairyqueen said...

I too like the light blue in the centre

Michelle Ridgway said...

Doesn't that blue make it pop! Love it!

Karen's Korner said...

Love those blue centres. Good progress was made.

Lin said...

This is going to be a gorgeous quilt Cheryll. xx

Kinga K. said...

I love it❤

Vicki said...

A productive evening, the blocks look great.

ButterZ said...

I like the blue centres.. great work...

kiwikid said...

Very productive evening for you.

Susie H said...

So satisfying to use up our scraps. Somehow they seem to multiply when we're not looking. Pretty blocks!

Karen S said...

What a lovely way to use leftovers. I like the blue centres for these. Another great quilt well under way.