Monday, December 2, 2019

LasT GiFTs

A Xmas cushion was needed so I used a FREE pattern from Shiny Happy World -found HeRe - to make it.  Meet the happy go lucky fellow named...  JoLLy the ELF.
The cushion measures 14 inch square with a zip closing back.


* * * * *
I had 1 squat shaped coffee bottle left so I set about using it too.
Another Lollie (candy) Jar Cover as a Xmas gift.
My DD wanted it to go with some other gifts for GD's teacher.
It just needs filling with delicious chocolates...


* * * * *
AnD an early Xmas gift to ME...
I've needed wanted a carry bag for my LiGHT PaD for ages...
Well ... now I have one... Merry Christmas to me...


Thanks Narelle for a wonderful 2019 year of gift making...

See you in 2020...

* * * * *

6 comments:

Janice said...

I love all your latest projects. Yove been very productive and I’m glad one was for you.

Fiona said...

the light pad bag is perfect.... they are so great to have so good to have a safe place for it... that elf is just too fun.... can't help smiling...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love what you have been stitching! Such a neat idea for the Lolly jar and a very swish light pad bag xx

Marie said...

Love the jar cover - so festive and perfect!

Karen's Korner said...

Love your "to me" Christmas gift.

Karen S said...

Well done getting on top of your Christmas gift sewing. Looks like you have lots done.