Friday, January 10, 2020

RSC

I joined Angela's 2020 Rainbow Scrap Challenge again this year.
You can read all about it...  HeRe
This year I'm making interlocking Chain Link blocks for a wheelchair quilt.
I'm ONLY using scraps... so that means not even cutting into a FaT of fabric.
Even the background will be off cuts... so no yardage purchased or used at all.

This first month the colour GReeN is featured... ohhh it's my favourite colour too...
AnD... as I'll need a few repeat blocks... I made 2 x 12 inch blocks this month.


* * * * *

15 comments:

Vireya said...

That's a really nice block. It will make a lovely quilt.

Janice said...

That's a really effective block for using the various fabrics. I'm looking forward to seeing this project grow.

ButterZ said...

Great block.. get those scraps used.

Lin said...

Great RSC block. xx

Susie H said...

Great choice for RSC!

Fiona said...

clever choice of block for RSC... it will look great....
Hugz

Linda in Calif. said...

Love these blocks and they will look great with all the colors.

Michelle Ridgway said...

RSC is such fun. Love your chain blocks! So lovely in green xx

Jenny said...

I love the green one. You should wear down your stash of scraps.

Louise said...

Oo, what a cool block! That's going to be a really neat quilt, Cheryll :)

Maria said...

Great block you chose. I'm joining in RSC too but still have settled on a block ?? Better hurry !

The Joyful Quilter said...

AWESOME blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!

Karen S said...

Great block to choose and I like the idea of only using scraps. Good luck!

Bethan said...

I love those blocks - you must have a lot of scraps to work through!

Raewyn said...

I look forward to seeing your chain quilt grow, and I like the way you are doing it in your scraps. This quilt is on my to-do list, I saw a completed one and decided it would be perfect for the (now) teenage GD.