Last month... after some pinning... more stitching... & lots of ironing... the 2 outside borders were added. After finding the backing, I sent the flimsy off to be quilted.
I machine stitched & then hand sewed the binding on the quilt I'm calling...
"Flirting in the Square" ...I also added the label too ... so now it is completely finished.
The quilt measures 84 inch x 93 inch & will stay in my home.
This finish has ticked another project off my WOOFA challenge list...✔
It was #2 ... but now it's a lovely quilt to
"keep my visiting friends warm" .
Linking to: Finished or not Friday @ alycia-quilts
: Peacock Party... @wendysquiltsandmore
: Can I Get a Whoop Whoop... @confessionsofafabricadict.
* * * * *