Friday, May 15, 2020

WeeK 8... STiLL DiSTanCinG

Angela from HeRe... Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2020... chose Dark Green as the colour for the month of May.
I made 2 "string" blocks in that colour choice...✅
* * * * *

I also made a couple more "string" blocks.  One in purple & one in yellow... ✅
* * * * *

And another two "interlocking chain" blocks were added to the box... 
This time in light shades of aqua & red... ✅
* * * * *

I stitched the elastic on the 3 sets of Picnic Pals...
They are now residing in my 1XiAM gift box... check out that blog over HeRe.
* * * * *

And I played with "Harvest Moon" this week... but there's still plenty left to do...

^^* * * * *^^

17 comments:

Janice said...

A few more things ticked off the list. Have fun playing with your fabrics.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chez well done on all your lovely blocks and the picnic sets are beautiful,you always do such beautiful work my friend,stay safe xx

Lin said...

You have some nice dark greens. Lots of lovliness happening there. xx

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty string blocks.

Susie H said...

You've been very busy. Your string blocks are really pretty and I love your Picnic Rolls. Did you use a pattern?

Linda said...

Nicely done! I love the chains, and those picnic pals are adorable.
For me it was a reluctant start on the dark green, but now I am doing a little each day while fighting off the urge to start on the many squirrels that taunt me!

Jeanna said...

Those string blocks are perfect. And I love the picnic pals. Those would be nice to have in our camper. Have a nice weekend.

Maria said...

Well done working on the string blocks and finishing the picnic rolls.

Michelle Ridgway said...

String blocks are lovely. You have been making lots of lovelies Cheryll x

Deb A said...

Pretty string blocks and love the interlocking blocks as well.

maggie fellow said...

I think harvest moon will great. lovely progress

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You have lots of fun projects going on at your house! I especially love your purple string block!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good work on getting your RSC blocks done for the month (and some in advance!) LOVE the way your Harvest Moon quilt is coming together. SEW pretty!

Jenny said...

Lots of lovely stitching happening at your place!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

String and interlocking chain blocks are lovely!

Angela said...

Great addition to your string collection. Lovely assortment of greens

Karen S said...

Great progress on all your projects. The strings are always wonderful and I enjoy seeing to curved blocks, too.