Saturday, June 20, 2020

PreTTy in PiNK

Starting a new project is always FuN isn't it...
I love playing with fabric & scissors & making a MeSS... ✀
I also especially LoVe sewing applique shapes...
So... after combining NeW... FabRiC... MeSS... & AppLique...


I now have a 26 inch x 32 inch P.I.C.U cot flimsy... (Paediatric Intensive Care Unit).

AnD ... don't ya just LoVe when narrow trams/sashing nest seams so tidily...

I also pinned it late last night too..

I'll do some simple quilting in the next few days... add the binding... then add it to the box of charity quilts that are waiting to be delivered.

Linking to:
Friday Night Sew In... at Sugarlane Designs...

16 comments:

Fiona said...

Great idea for that quilt... its looks wonderful....
Hugz

Pink Rose said...

Good morning Chez wow what a beautiful quilt for the hospital,its so pretty,well done my friend on your beautiful work,hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Chris said...

That is so cute!

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty in pink is right. Gorgeous.

Karen S said...

That is delightful!!

Vicki said...

Such a cute quilt

Susie H said...

Truly win-win! Beautiful PICU quilt and a less full basket of goodies! Great job! You are very creative!

Dawn said...

Someone will be so thrilled to receive such a colourful quilt. Love it

Raewyn said...

Gorgeous work - it will be well recieved, I'm sure!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful work.

Maria said...

Such a sweet applique quilt for PICU..

Lin said...

Pretty quilt and yes, so satisfying to have those seams nest so beautifully. xx

Jeanna said...

That is such a darling quilt. It will make a sweet quilty hug for someone.

Bethan said...

Such a lovely quilt

Linda in Calif. said...

Super cute ICU quilt. Just adorable. And as a former ICU mom this will be so appreciated. I love the narrow pink sashing - really is so cute.

Janice said...

I’ve finally had a chance to sit and catch up on blog reading. You’ve been so productive during June. I love your Christmas long term project ant the latest little quilt is super cute.