Monday, August 3, 2020

On THe TabLe

is my August WOOFA challenge project.
I'll be working on... & attempting to FiNiSH... my "In The WiLD " play rug.
Have you "set" your goal for this month yet?
If not... give WOOFA a try... it HeLPs motivate you...

* * * * *
And the RSC2020 colour for August is... PuRPLe... so I'll work in that colour range to make a "thing" or two this month. I started with another "spool" block...


And then I stitched a "chain link" block together as well...

 Then I worked on another PuRPLe project... to be finished later...
* * * * *
I trialled a pattern for a face mask with a nose clamp... just in case we are directed to wear masks... & I'll make a few more now that I know this pattern is easy to sew & fits well.

13 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great start to PURPLE month for the RSC!! SEW glad that you found a mask that's easy and fits well. Can you talk while wearing it without it falling down? A friend tried a style like that and that's what happened to her!

Michelle Ridgway said...

You have lots of purple variety for this month! Great job on the mask too xx

loulee said...

You have some lovely projects happening.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Purple is such a beautiful shade! I like your projects and you are right...WOOFA gently helps us get our UFO's finished or at least worked on!

Karen's Korner said...

Lots of gorgeous purple things happening at your place. Everytime I look at your chain link blocks I think I need to make some.

Fiona said...

Love all your purple things... you do such clever stuff with your scraps.... looking forward to watching your Woofa, I have a sewing set to make... well done with the mask, I haven't done noseclips so well done to you...

Hugz

kiwikid said...

Lots of lovely sewing happening on your table. Well done with the mask I hope you don't have to wear them.

Pink Rose said...

Good morning Chez we had snow here this morning it looked so pretty ,but gee it's cold . I love your new woofa project ,I am sorry but I didn't get to mine last month,so I will have two this month to do.
I love your blocks you are always so productive. Well done my friend,stay safe and take care xx

Maria said...

Lovely work om your purple RSC projects..
The mask looks good. What did you use for the nose clamp??

Karen S said...

Good luck with your challenge.
The purples are lovely.
Great work with the mask. Lots of people are wearing them regardless of the directive. Great to be prepared.
Which pattern did you use. Curious to find which one seems to be the most popular.

Helen said...

Great job on the mask, lots of lovely purples in your projects, cute baby quilt.

ButterZ said...

Do you have a link for this mask pattern

Susie H said...

It sure has been fun sewing with purple this month. Your blocks look great!