Friday, August 28, 2020

Some Progress

was made on my "SPooLs" project this week. 
A few "threads" were wound so I can now colour place them before I vary the spool tops. Not a lot of progress... but AnY progression makes me HaPPy.
* * * * *

DD#1 wanted a few Cable Caddys... so 6 were sewn together.
She took 2 before I could get a pic... no doubt she will put them to gOOd use...
I have revised the CaBLe CaDDy instructions making them even easier to make...
You can get the NeW PDF template HeRe...
* * * * *

And the final 3 PiN CuSHioNs for the "guild" sale table were finished too...
I simply need to purchase some scissors for the "pockets".
* *  * * *

Another panel in the Christmas Tree Skirt was blanket stitched & hand embroidered & sewn to the others as well. It just needs the Elf's face drawn on...

And the applique was prepared for"DaSHeR" as well.

 I hope YOUR week went well too...

* * * * *

11 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty thread blocks. Thanks for the updated cable tie pattern. I see some being made very soon for gifts. The Christmas Tree Skirt is progressing nicely.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Those cable caddies are heading out as quickly as you make them! How many spools total are you going to make? Such a pretty Christmas Tree Skirt.

Susie said...

Your tree skirt looks incredible.

Janice said...

You’re making great progress on everything. I can’t wait to see the tree skirt when it’s done.

Susan said...

Lots of progress happening. The tree shirt will be a lot of fun when it's done. Looking forward to seeing all the spools come together (is that a spool party then??)

Karen S said...

You have been getting plenty done. Lovely work on all your projects. That tree skirt is growing well.

Lin said...

You have been busy. The cable caddys are really useful and I love your pin cushions, you have used some pretty fabrics. xx

Maria said...

Will be great to see all the spools finished ..
Nice gifts for the sale table .
Thanks for the cable tidy link. Must make a couple...
Your Christmas skirt is looking good.

kiwikid said...

Great progress with the spool blocks, good the cable caddies are in demand. Your Christmas skirt is looking fantastic.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chez i think you have been very productive my friend,you always do such beautiful work,well done Chez,take care and stay safe xx

dq said...

I am in love with that adorable Christmas Tree SKirt!