Thursday, October 29, 2020

PLaYinG with FaBRiC

is always FuN but especially on a rainy Sunday... WeeK...
After making another 2 4 Wonky Hexie blocks, I stitched a four patch to ONE to see how it looked. I was very HaPPy 👌 so I got busy & paired a few more.
* * * * *

Julie from Edge to Edge Quilting chose a spools & needle design for my quilt.
I think it looks wonderful... so Thanks Julie... you always amaze me with your work.
I just finished hand stitching the binding using up the last of the border fabric.
For more pic's & info regarding my SPooLs quilt click... HeRe.
This lap quilt measures 60in x 72in & is for little ole Me...

* * * * *

I also got the chance to finish the flimsy for my charity quilt.
Blocks were made each month using the colours for the RSC2020.
The block is Something Squared... aka Chain Link... aka Interlocking chain link.
Each block is made with four 6inch blocks to finished at a 12 inch block.
I simply added a 2.5 inch border & then made a multi-coloured roll of binding .
A guild member will quilt it & then pass it onto a group home.

This flimsy was made using scraps including all the white fabrics.

Linked to RSC2020... https://superscrappy.blogspot.com

* * * * *
It's also time to show us your WOOFA (Working On Or Finishing A) UFO... 
Simply add your blog link below & I'll be over to congratulate your achievement.
Of course everyone is welcome to join in too...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

12 comments:

Gail said...

Very nice! Always so productive.

Fiona said...

Fabulous work..... you do such lovely projects...
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Chain link came together beautifully.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I love that you have made spools just for yourself. Sometimes we forget to give ourselves any of our work. I like the way the 4 patch looks with the wonky blocks. Congratulations on your finish and keep up the good work.

Maria said...

Both finishes are lovely...

Hilachas said...

Finally blogged again. It almost takes me longer to blog to my post than it does to finish a UFO. Thanks for providing the linky

Karen S said...

Lovely to see the spools quilted and finished. A lovely result. And a great flimsy too with the colour challenge. I enjoy seeing the blocks come together after watching being made each month.

Janice said...

I love your spool quilt. No wonder you are keeping that one for yourself. A very productive month. I'm now off to see what the other girls got up to with their WOOFA projects.

Jenny said...

Your chain link quilt is looking wonderful such a great choice for RSC.

The Joyful Quilter said...

One quilt for you and working on one to give away. LOVE those Spools!!!

maggie fellow said...

really great projects

Sherrie said...

Hi,
The Wonky Hexies are very pretty. Your Something Squared quilt if beautiful...have a great day!