Friday, January 22, 2021

QuaLiTy TiMe

in my sewing room this week was spent...
finishing off a total of 60 pockets for Days for Girls shields...
AnD 6 bags for holding the various components.
<> <> <> <> <> 

I also finished the charity quilt called TriDaZZLe...
This one finished at 45 inch x 63 inch & was a quilt as you go.
Left over wide backing from my scrap bin was cut & used for the backing... 
with only a small number of "other" coloured squares needed to make up to size.
<> <> <> <> <>

My table is now cleared of "jobs" so I can go PLaY with Snuggle Bears again...😃
My WOOFA project for January...

9 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

You've had a busy week! Your quilt is super bright and super happy

Karen's Korner said...

Tridazzle turned out beautifully. Well done on the pockets and bags.

Vireya said...

So much good stuff done!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Tridazzle is lovely Cheryll. You have been a very busy little quilter! Snuggle Bears is too cute xx

Fiona said...

you have been very busy... Tridazzle is so effective.. love it...
Hugz

Bethan said...

A very busy week has been had! I absolutley love Tridazzle!

Janice said...

A very productive week. I love how cheerful Tridazzle is.

Karen S said...

Super busy again! Great finish on the tridazzle quilt. It looks great.
Enjoy your Snuggle bears.

Chookyblue...... said...

Busy busy...... Someone is going to love that quilt..... Love bright burst of happiness.....