Saturday, May 29, 2021

MoRe BLoCKs

This week I added an ambulance to my quilt called BoYs ToYs.

Then I stitched the completed row together...
Still have lots more to complete BuT it's coming together...

<> <> <> <> <>

I also added another Scottie Dog to the kennel only this time it's a playful puppy...

<> <> <> <> <>

And although I didn't fully complete my WOOFA(P) challenge this month... I did write (& type up) the instructions on how to make a craft bag with vinyl pockets. Now I just have to sew this bag together using those instructions to proof test them.

So now it's YoUR turn to show us what you accomplished this month on your own personal WOOFA challenge project.
Remember it's OK to have a less than desired outcome like I did... just be sure you add a few stitches in the next 3 days & you will have advanced.
It's as simple as ONE stitch at a time...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Boys toys is coming together beautifully. Cute playful puppy.

Maria said...

THe Boys Toys will be a fabulous quilt and the Scottie dog is very cute....

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I like the ambulance

Karen S said...

That row fro Boy's Toys looks great with the blocks together. And the Scottie dog is very cute.

Janice said...

I love the way your blocks are turning out. Perfect for a young man. The dog is so cute.

Tarnyia said...

Cheryll, I am loving your boys quilt and how you are quilting as you go. Do you have a specail way of doing it? Or a tutorial? I always get very confused with the method xxx

Vireya said...

Nice progress on your projects!

Fiona said...

I love your blocks....
Hugz

chrisknits said...

Wonderful projects all! Thanks for the link up and impetus to keep my WOOFAs moving along. This month was just shy of a true May finish, but that's OK, it will be done in the next 24 hours!