Sunday, November 14, 2021

Bits

 of this-n-that again this week...
I'm finding it hard to settle...waiting for the new addition to arrive...๐Ÿ‘ถ

I did stitch a few 'pinwheels" together for Windy Farm...
7 done... lots are ready to sew & a few need trimming, BuT 28 are needed... ๐Ÿงต

I also added 2 flowers to a finished row...
* * * * *

I was very happy to receive a quilt back from my friend the quilting genius.
Edge to Edge Quilting by Julie... always works her magic & I'm really happy with this one. The pattern is called Little Nature... & it's perfect.
Lots of flowers & Lady Bugs...๐Ÿ˜
I just need to add the binding & label... but there's no hurry as winter is a way off...
This quilt is for DD#2's guest bedroom & I know she'll absolutely LoVe it.
* * * * *

And to fill in some cubbyhole time where "no thinking" was required...
I stitched & trimmed a few spider web blocks.
It's a great way to use up scraps of varying sizes as well...

Linked to: OH SCRAP
* * * * *

5 comments:

Maria said...

I understand why it’s hard for you to settle but you’re keeping busy with lots of different projects…

Karen's Korner said...

I remember having the same unsettled feeling before Miss M arrived. You are keeping yourself occupied in a lovely way.

Fiona said...

Those last few weeeks are so hard waiting through... for all of you!!! lovely sewing - thank goodness we have things to do to help the waiting

Hugz

Susie H said...

"Patience is a virtue" so they say. Glad no one said it was easy! Ha! Love the spider blocks! Mindless sewing is the perfect project to work on while waiting.

Jeanna said...

You really have some nice projects going to pass the time! The ladybug quilting is so cute.