Thursday, November 25, 2021

My WeeK

has been full of baby girl cuddles...
Miss S is just so very adorable... but I may be just a TaD biased...😉

<> <> <> <> <>

Before driving down to see my new granddaughter I did add a binding to a quilt.
I also embroidered the label & stitched that on as well.
Yippee.... another finished quilt that was on my WOOFA list.
Covid-19 restrictions held up the backing buying process until now.

I'll get a better pic once I have another set of hands to hold it up...
This quilt measures 86" x 94".

<> <> <> <> <>

9 comments:

Vireya said...

She looks like the perfect baby, of course!

Karen's Korner said...

How could you put that gorgeous bundle down!!!!!!!! Congrats on another lovely quilt finish.

Fiona said...

Just awesome you were able to go and cuddle... there is nothign to beat the cuddle of a brand new grandiebaby.... and a wonderful quilt done too.... I love how you did that one...
Hugz

Maria said...

Miss S is just the cutest and wonderful to have had lots of cuddle time….
Well done on your WOOFA finish , it’s lovely.

Susan said...

Very cute bub - Grandmas are allowed to be biased

gorgeous quilt - great scrap buster!

Karen S said...

She looks totally gorgeous. That is a lovely photo.

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl! The quilt is pretty as well...but the baby steals the show :)

Chookyblue...... said...

She's cute and she has the best name ever..... So pleased you can get cuddles.......

Linda said...

Congratulations on your new little one! She is so adorable.