Saturday, December 4, 2021

MakinG PRoGReSS at FNwF...

on Windy Farm for little Miss S & her tummy time. 
I'm under pressure... BuT because Berni  is having an unexpected  l-o-n-g  stay at the service shop spa... my schedule has definitely been disrupted...😢
On a HaPPieR note...
28 pinwheels have now been sewn on old faithful & are ready & waiting.
I even stitched them into 4 rows too...
I blanket stitched a few more appliqué pieces as well... 
I don't think anyone will notice a change of machine stitch to be honest.
How did you go at FNwF? 
Did you achieve what you planned?
I'll bring some friends over to check...

10 comments:

Fiona said...

thanks for hosting us... and you made great progress. It is disruptive when your 'usual' is not around to sew with.

Windy Farm is a perfect tummy time quilt... lots to look at

Hugz

Jeanna said...

Those pinwheel blocks will make a nice and cheerful quilt. My Friday Night hasn't begun yet and I'm undecided what to do so I didn't join the linky. I'll still visit everyone over the weekend to see what they got up to.

Thank you for hosting the party...it is a great source of motivation.

Karen's Korner said...

Pinwheels are always such a happy and bright block. Hope Berni is back home soon and you two can enjoy many happy sewing hours together again.

Lin said...

Nice work Cheryll - I do love a spotty fabric or two... Hope all goes well for Miss S and and Berni returns safely to you soon. xx

Maria said...

You did well on your old faithful. So annoying when your machine is away….
So looking forward to seeing your Windy Farm come together.
Yes thank you had the best FnwFs ….

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your project is pretty. I wanted to join you this month, but I have a deadline fast approaching that took me away from my sewing room.

Susie H said...

I hate when our best friends spend too much time away at the spa! We miss them SO MUCH! Love the chicken under your needle. *wink* Thanks for being the hostess with the mostest. I always look forward to FNwF each month.

Janice said...

Thank goodness we have back up machines. You still did well.

Radka said...

Thank you for getting us together again, Cheryll; I managed to miss previous ones ( I just forget time! - a joy of being retired, TIME has no meaning, LOL)

Susan said...

Oh no!!! it's hard when your machine is off having a holiday! But you have done very well on old faithful..

Love having FNWF to motivate me through the year.