Wednesday, February 23, 2022

A FeW Items...

 1. For the group 1 Xmas Item a Month... with Narelle... from HeRe...
I finished another gift for my DD#2. She wanted me to make 3 stockings so with this one completed it's 2 down with 1 to go..
I plan on embroidering the names on the swing tags ALL at the same time so NoT quite a finish I suppose...😕
Thanks Narelle for keeping me sewing gifts for Xmas throughout the year...

AND...
2. I made a few Library Bags to be donated to kids-in-need at a local school. Some families are finding if tough during Covid so maybe these will help in a small way...
Made using some large scrap pieces I had easily available.... BuT ...
I'll definitely look through my stash for FuN fabrics & make more to donate.

<> <> <> <> <>

8 comments:

Jeanna said...

The stocking is adorable as are the library bags. Such a great effort to help those in need.

Fiona said...

I love the stocking you made... and such a lovely plan doing the book bags...
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Super cute stocking and great job on the library bags.

Janice said...

I love the blue background fabric on your Christmas stocking. It really adds to the whole effect. I’m sure the library c be age will be much appreciated.

Maria said...

Fabulous stocking , love that blue background fabric.
Lovely book bags you made and are kindly donating …

Susan said...

Fun library bags - and very kind. Very cute stocking - looking forward to the other two - all the same but different?

marina said...

very cute stocking and love your library bags, they are lovely. Bet the kids will love them too.

Chookyblue...... said...

cute stocking and everyone needs a library bag.......