Wednesday, August 3, 2022

It's a NeW Month &

 Friday Night with Friends is on again. 

WoW another month has flown past... 
If you would like to sit & sew with some friends this Friday night... 
simply link up below. 
Then over the weekend we'll all come on over to your blog to see what you accomplished. No pressure to complete a project...just some ME time sewing.
It's really that simple AnD it's always NiCe knowing we are sewing with FRieNDs...
I am away ATM... but plan on doing some kind of craft with you all.
See you ALL on Friday night...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

Lin said...

Thanks Cheryll - hope you are having a great trip. xx

Susan said...

I'll be on retreat - so my sewing & company are sorted - I'm sure there will be some "sweet treats" to enjoy too!

Can't wait!

Susie H said...

Thank you for gathering us all up in spite of being away. Will check back in over the weekend!

Jeanna said...

We will be on the road Friday / Friday night but I look forward to seeing what everyone got up to over the weekend.

Maria said...

I see you are having a great family holiday. I will also be away for FnwFs but as I'll be at my DD I'm sure we'll spend some time in her craft room.

Karen's Korner said...

I will be there.