Thursday, September 1, 2022

BaCK at HoMe

 After our holiday... which was wonderful... I had one day to prepare for my retreat. Our yearly 4 day get together is held in regional NSW & I get 3 days to sew to my hearts content. I LoVe all the laughter & friendship that fill the rooms & our date is already set for next year again...YiPpee...😀

I missed getting pics of the other projects being worked on... oopps...

I managed to catch up with my RSC2022...
Purple was the colour for July...
And August was Orange...

Another two microwave reversible Bowl Cosies were stitched...

A felt Needle Case - stitched while on holidays - was given as part of a gift...

Over my remaining time...
* A panel featuring a stallion had its borders added. 
* I finished the appliqué of all the hearts & then placed them in their border positions. I also cut the center piece & inside border fabric too on another charity kids quilt.
* 24 charm pieces had frames added & some had their second colour added.
* A QAYG strip quilt had it blocks sewn together & then a few rows stitched as well- so not much more to go on that one.
* I even managed to replace the zip in my laundry bag... 😋
So all in all a simply  w o n d e r f u l  retreat...

<> <> <> <> <>

And to keep my record of finishes up-to-date...
my OPAM tally for August was 4
A cowl scarf... two bowl cosies & a needlecase.
Thanks Kris for acting as our accountant...

<> <> <> <> <>

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Well planned holiday around the retreat dates!! looks like you sewed up a storm...
Hugz

Maria said...

You've had a fun few week and then enjoyed the retreat with friends after.
Great you got lots done.

Janice said...

It looks like it was a wonderful retreat. You got so much done.

kiwikid said...

Lots of happy smiling faces there at your retreat. You were very productive Cheryll.

Chookyblue...... said...

You got plenty done and wonderful to catch up with the girls......