Monday, October 10, 2022

STiLL WorKinG On...

clearing away UFO's in my cubbyhole.
Our charity co-ordinator gave me lots of cut blocks... so I put them together in fours with borders. I quilted the brightly coloured finished flimsy with "stars".

Two more "cat" blocks were sewn too...

I also finished the remaining charity block I took home from our group... 
this was started at FNwF...
the colours look washed out in this pic... but it's very PReTTy...
My cubby is slowly getting cleared... 😁

<> <> <> <> <>

7 comments:

Janice said...

Well done. It must feel good ticking those boxes. The kid’s quilt is really effective.

Lin said...

Always good to clear away UFO's and that quilt is a great success. xx

Susan said...

Amazing what can happen with so cut squares and borders! Looks great!

loulee said...

You have been busy.

Karen S said...

It is so good to get on lists out of the way. Well done with your achievements.

loulee said...

Love that charm square quilt.
Go you achieving so much.

Maria said...

A great ISpy quilt you completed and can mark of the list…..