Tuesday, November 22, 2022

A Pouch

 I needed to make a "First Aid Pouch" or "Ouch Pouch"...
originally shared by Melissa from Cornbread & Beans blog some time ago... 
BuT instead of making just one... I made a few...
Two are "small" & the other "slightly" wider & taller.
So at least NoW I have a FiNiSH for the month of November...


Please consider this my monthly OPAM tally... with a ToTaL of 3...


I'm off on holidays so I'll see you all in December.
I will still host FNwF but in absentia...
The link will go up on Wednesday November 30th.
Until then... 
stay safe... & keep on stitching... xox

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Such a clever idea... enjoy your holiday...
Hugz

Lin said...

Nice useful finishes - have a wonderful holiday. xx

Susie H said...

Haha! Ouch Pouch! Love that name for it. Have a wonderful trip!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

What a fun idea of an "ouch pouch." They would make great holiday gifts. Happy holidays! -Andrea

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty and practical. Enjoy your holiday.

Maria said...

Great Ouch Pouches. Make great gifts…
Happy holidays.

Janice said...

A very practical project. Enjoy your holiday.

dq said...

Very nice idea!!