Friday, February 24, 2023

RuLeR WoRK

I love playing with "rulers" & making patterns to see how they can work together.
I decided to make a sampler quilt using different designs.
Once finished it will become a Community quilt that will be fully reversible too.
Sounds like a WiN WiN situation to me 😉

Here are my first few blocks... using "circles" & straight "lines".
Certainly nowhere near perfect... but I'm getting better...
Reversible side...

Using a "spiral" ruler with several "every circle" rulers...
One block with mainly straight lines...
Of course they all still need trimming... but I'm happy with the results so far.
Ummm 😏 ... wonder what I'll try next?

<> <> <> <> <>

5 comments:

Maria said...

WOW! Your blocks look great.
I’ve never tried using rulers. Looks like fun.

Susan said...

They look great. I’m off to a ruler class tomorrow….hopefully I can master it….

Fiona said...

I love your ideas... how inventive of you... they look very modern...

Hugz

Pink Rose said...

Wow looks greatChez ,Susan has been playing with rulers too ,looks like lots of fun,well done 🌹🤍🌹

Jeanna said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun with the rulers. The blocks look great.